Suryadatta National School (SNS):
The Suryadatta Education Foundation (SEF) is a charitable trust registered with the Registrar of Societies, Government of Maharashtra. The Suryadatta Group of Institutes was incepted in the year 1999, under the aegis of the Suryadatta Foundation in Pune, the Oxford of the East.
The Suryadatta Education Foundation ventured into Pre-primary, Primary and Secondary education. Suryadatta National School (CBSE affiliated) and Surya Kids (Pre Primary) was established on 12/12/2012. The School embarked its first batch from the academic year 2013-14.
Suryadatta National School aims to be the Center of Excellence in Primary as well as Secondary Education using the state-of-the- art technology, where the seeds for the all-round development of the children are sown at an early age with the view of contributing to developing India.
- To achieve holistic development of students through excellent academic and physical environment conducive to learning, developing creativity and exploration.
- To create healthy, strong, disciplined, bold and competent citizens who will work for the betterment of the Nation.
- To shape a complete human being steeped in rich values through a holistic approach to teaching methodologies designed by Educational Experts.
- To reach out to masses and to provide this platform for every child.
- To be able to educate every child.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF SURYA KIDS
- Special attention to good habits and etiquettes.
- A unique blend of teachers and assistants who are warm and caring.
- We encourage the physical, emotional and intellectual development of each child by providing security and warmth.
- Purified Dirking water and electricity backup.
- Age appropriate toys and books at the playroom.
- Open outdoor play zone.
- Separate recreational zone for small children.
- Counseling for children as well as parents.
- A loving, secure and hygienic environment.
- Every child is encouraged to explore through games, songs and conversations.
- Celebrating festivals which helps your child to understand the culture properly and teach them to live with unity.
- Individual, dedicated storage area in classrooms for all the Pre-Primary students to keep bags and water bottles.
- A reputation for quality early childhood education.
- Integrated Research Based Curriculum.
- Best teaching practices of Montessori, Kindergarten and Reggio Emilia educational approach.
- CCTV surveillance.
- Play-Way Methodology.
- Modern designed classrooms.
- Innovative teaching techniques.
- Hygienic and clean environment.
- Sand Play & Water pool.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF SURYADATTA NATIONAL SCHOOL
- A multi-purpose hall is in the middle of the building and is used for our daily worship and assembly, PE, games, music and for school meals.
- There are also areas for teaching children who require additional learning support and quieter areas for children’s reading.
- Multi Media Centre
- A Maths resource area.
- Art facility
- Health Services
- Music Education
- Science Facility
- Fitness Centre to impart physical training in yoga, gymnastics and meditation.
- Foreign language
- Gently welcoming, spacious & modern classrooms. Interactive (Smart) class rooms connected to internet to make learning a live, visual and vibrant experience.
- Modern, hygienic, neat & clean, child-friendly wash rooms.
- Fantastic location in a large modern building
- Extended Day Activity facility is available.
Different club activities and educational field trips to widen student's knowledge.
- Class libraries upto primary level
- Special rooms such as Computer Lab, Maths Lab, Social Studies Lab, Resources Library for reference work, Gymnasium & Yoga
- Exclusive sheltered play zone
- Outdoor Sports facilities for basketball, skating and football
- Indoor games room.
- Infirmary cum First Aid Room / sick bay.
- Library cum Resource Room, Audio-visual Room.
- Seminar and Conference Hall.