Extensive Industry Interaction
Suryadatta’s core team comprises senior professionals, each with the highest qualification in their respective fields, in addition to a minimum of 15 years of in-depth work experience in the corporate world as well as the academics. Along with sound academic inputs, Suryadatta also believes in giving practical exposure to its students. As a part of this initiative, Suryadatta regularly organizes industrial visits, seminars and workshops serving as a platform where senior executives from the corporate world share their invaluable experiences. We provide a vibrant atmosphere for Industry-Institute Interface in the form of Management Development Programmes, Consultancy, Applied Research, Internship tenures and Event Management.
Innovation & Knowledge Management
Strengthening the concept of learning from the Gurus and reputed Industry Experts, Suryadatta organizes weekly workshops and seminars getting experts from various walks of life to address the students and impart the knowledge that they have consolidated over long years. Personality Development Sessions, Orientation Programs, Seminars, Guest Lectures, Life Transforming and Motivational Speeches and Value based Education constitute these activities. Suryadatta also forms various Management committees clubs for students, Case study Learnings, Role plays to enhance their corporate knowledge.
Shaping a Complete Human BeingSuryadatta regularly conducts Spiritual Camp offering an opportunity to the students to actually re-discover their inner self and unearth their latent potential. The idea is to inculcate social, spiritual and ethical values of life into the student’s daily routine. Students are also taught Yoga, Meditation to enrich them through the concept of a healthy mind in a healthy body, the source of optimal well-being. Yoga and meditation empower the students to remain focused, preparing them to face the challenges of life with courage and conviction in a de-stressed manner. Students are also given Commando Training, where students are trained to develop the 10 Attitudes of Success. They are trained on goal setting and personality development and other related activities, giving them the much-needed break from the rigor and stress of academics. Students are given group projects and are encouraged to work and study together, display group dynamics. All students are exposed to unique modules such as Emotional Intelligence, Business Communication, Problem Solving, Team Building and Group Dynamics.
Global FocusGlobalization has resulted in a demand for multilingual, cross-cultural professionals. The teaching of Foreign Business Languages- French, Spanish, Japanese and German-at Suryadatta goes a long way in making the students truly confident global professionals. To enable the students to get hands - on exposure to diverse business cultures, we facilitate their Internships across various national boundaries. We believe that this is the best manner to learn about different cultures, languages and customs evolving as global citizens. International Study tours are organized as options to students at Suryadatta. Students travel abroad to select Industries, Chamber of Commerce, B-Schools. This not only gives them first hand information about the running of the organization but also encourages pursuing of the Institute’s International tie-ups actively.
Value Based EducationSuryadatta subscribes strongly to the belief that Spiritual instinct is the source of moral and human values. These human values form the life force of any activity, including areas of management and administration too. Suryadatta organizes a series of theology workshops for its students as well for the Corporates throughout the year like Managerial Leadership & Indian Wisdom for Management, Convention on Managing through Values, Leadership through Indian Wisdom.
Enabling Sustainable Development
Advantage @ Suryadatta
1. Robust curriculum in-line with New Education policy & global standards
2. Emphasis on Start-Up, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
3. Integrated focus on 21st century Skill Sets
4. Academic Partnership with Academic Partners of Global & National Repute
5. Eminent Corporate Advisory Board with wide representation across all emerging sectors
6. Faculty with 500+ years of collective experience in Academics, Research, Corporate & Global exposure
7. Functional Forums, Special Interest Clubs and Cells for learning beyond the classroom
8. Round the year industry connect initiatives
9. Strong Digital Infrastructure enabling Blended Learning with LMS & ERP and in line with the current needs
10. Over 50 Value Added Multi-disciplinary Certifications from National & International Institutions.
11. New Age Specializations for career options in Sun rise areas
12. Holistic Development Initiatives for Mind, Body and Soul
13. Employability Enhancement programme from Day 1 assuring professional development for sustainable growth.
14. International Immersion programme with integrated Virtual Global Project in 7 countries.
15. Knowledge Enrichment Initiatives to meet Cutting edge Industry 4.0, thereby enabling professional advancement for sustainable development.
16. Fostering Start-up, Innovation and Entrepreneurial skills for National Growth.
17. Weekly training programs to prepare the students for the multiple career pathways – higher education & lifelong learning, corporate careers, Intraprenuer, start-up and Innovation, Research and consulting, CSR & NGO, services to Nation & World.
18. Continuous up gradation of the curriculum in pace with the market requirements & Global needs.
19. Multiple placement opportunities to the students and lifetime support to the alumni through the advanced app.
20. Frequent interaction with the alumni during the mini & mega events organised for alumni engagement and through the alumni portal.
21. We introduce distinguished personalities as role models to students so that they can take inspiration from them and become leaders in their respective field.
22. Suryadatta provides valuable skills for lifelong professional & personal growth such as core functional skills, ICT skills, Health & Fitness skills, lifestyle mgt skills, entrepreneurial skills, cognitive, critical & creative thinking skills, communication skills, team building skills, etc.